Helping Florida Clients Resolve Disputes
Mediation is a private process where a mediator, who is a neutral third-party, is formally trained to identify and understand legal issues and to facilitate and to structure negotiations between the parties. The goal is to try to resolve the parties’ dispute. While courts can mandate that certain cases go to mediation, the process remains “voluntary” in that the parties are not required to come to agreement.
MediationWorks offers a wide variety of dispute resolution services including:
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith Claims
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Hospital & Nursing Home Claims
- Products Liability Claims
- Business & Commercial Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Construction Defects Claims
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Employment Related Claims
- Appellate Cases
MediationWorks is a Florida-based professional association of mediators. Our mediators have over 130 years of legal experience. We have mediators that are Florida Bar Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, Business Litigation and Appellate Practice. All of our mediators are Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediators. We also have a mediator who is bilingual in Spanish.
To schedule your mediation, please call our office at 561-245-2200 or email email@example.com.