COVID-19 UPDATE – VIDEO CONFERENCING NOW OFFERED
MediationWorks is now available to mediate throughout Florida via Zoom video conferencing. It is an effective way to bring all the parties together when an in-person mediation is not feasible. Just like a “real” mediation, Zoom allows for a joint session and for caucusing in separate, confidential, break-out rooms. Documents can be shared and a settlement agreement can be executed through DocuSign. We are here to make the process as easy as possible for you and your clients. We wish you all health and safety during these trying times.
What is MediationWorks™?
Mediation starts with a shared goal-the desire of the parties to a dispute to avoid the risk and expense of a trial. The mediation process allows the adverse parties to come together and work together to attempt to resolve their differences. To help that happen, a neutral party is selected to serve as a mediator. As a result of its remarkable record of success, lawyers often turn to MediationWorks for mediators that get cases settled.
- Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Claims
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith Claims
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Hospital & Nursing Home Claims
- Products Liability Claims
- Business & Commercial Claims
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Construction Defects Claims
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Appellate Claims
- Employment Related Claims
Fill out the form below send us a message.